Where’s your next trip?
Choosing a holiday destination for your family can be tricky. There’s the location to think about, will my children enjoy it, will we as parents enjoy it, is there enough to do, what are the restaurants like, what are the beaches like? The list is endless, and often leaves many parents feeling overwhelmed and unable to make a decision. To help make this decision making process a lot easier, over the next 6 weeks I will be supporting you with your travel dilemma or challenge, so come and join me over on Twitter and Pinterest using the hashtag #MyNextTrip and #EliteIslandFamilies. Also keep an eye out for my Twitter chats coming up on family travel topics, as it would be great if you could join me.
Elite Island Resorts
One of my favourite travel destinations is Elite Island Resorts in the Caribbean, the resorts are beautiful, there’s guaranteed sunshine and they are perfect for families. I’m very excited to be giving one of my readers the chance to win an all-inclusive family holiday for four to one of Elite Island Resorts in the Caribbean!
How to enter: Pinterest or Twitter
- Pinterest: Create an inspirational travel board on Pinterest. Include the hashtags #MyNextTrip and #EliteIslandFamilies in the pin description and let me know why you want to visit a particular destination. It could be anything from beaches, mountains, adventure or a relaxing break away with the girls. Just remember to have fun with it. Feel free to use my boards for inspiration! (It would be great if you followed me too!) Once your board is ready fill out this short form with your Pinterest board URL.
- Twitter: Entries can also be made on Twitter by tweeting @AModernMother with an inspirational image or a reason for wanting to visit a certain destination. Use the hashtag #MyNextTrip and #EliteIslandFamilies. Click on this tweet to get you started! Tweet: I’d really like to visit (INSERT DESTINATION)!#MyNextTrip #EliteIslandFamilies
You can enter as many times as you like, just make sure to use the #MyNextTrip and #EliteIslandFamilies! Entries will be judged based on creativity, quality and uniqueness.
I will also be sharing your travel inspired images throughout the competition on my Pinterest boards and Twitter, so keep an eye-out if and see if you’ve been featured!
Ts and Cs
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over.
- The competition is open from Monday 6th November 2017 until Sunday 17th December 2017.
- The winner of the competition will be announced by Wednesday 20th December.
- The competition prize from Elite Island Resorts is to either St James’s Club & Villas Antigua, St James’s Club Morgan Bay St Lucia or Verandah Resort & Spa Antigua. It’s an all-inclusive holiday for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children). The prize excludes flights. Travel dates 07 Apr – 20 Dec 18. Black-out dates for travel are 23 – 30 May 18 and 24 – 31 Oct 18. Other restrictions may apply.
- All entries to the competition are to be made by creating an inspirational Pinterest board on your Pinterest account, and sharing the URL via this form or by tweeting @AModernMother and using the hashtags #MyNextTrip and #EliteIslandFamilies.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Any entries submitted after 11.59pm on Sunday 17th December will not be entered into the competition.
- Entries will be judged based on creativity, quality and uniqueness, and not based on number of comments or re-pins.