VLOG: Day 2 in Hawai’i!

0 Flares Filament.io 0 Flares ×

Join the Modern Family on Day 2 of their Hawaiian adventure. There’s a tropical rainstorm, a tour of the Westin Maui Resort and Spa and lots and lots of pineapple!

IF YOU GO

The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali 2365 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761 +1 (808) 667-2525 http://www.westinmaui.com

Go Hawai’i int.gohawaii.com/uk

Whalers Village H-6, 2435 Ka’anapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761 +1 (808) 661-4567 https://www.whalersvillage.com/en.html

Leilani’s on the Beach Whalers Village, 2435 Ka’anapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761 +1 (808) 661-4495 Right next door! We’ve been to Duke’s in Huntington Beach and Jake’s in Del Mar. Order the fish tacos – it’s their specialty.

Hula Grill Whalers Village, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761 +1 (808) 667-6636 http://www.hulagrillkaanapali.com

Relish Bistro Burger 365 Ka’anapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761 +1 (808) 667-2525

Merriman’s Maui 1 Bay Club Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761 +1 (808) 669-6400 Food and service is OK but the location more that makes up for it. Snorkel at Kapalua and then head up for a meal. It’s a bit she-she, but in a kale and pineapple juice sort of way.

Leoda’s Kitchen and Pie Shop 820 Olawalu Village Road, Lahaina, HI 96761+1 (808) 662-3600 Counter-serve cafe featuring farm-fresh American eats & handmade baked goods in a quaint setting. This place is awesome. Don’t miss it.

Ka’anapali Surf Club http://www.kaanapalisurfclub.com

Suitcases and Sandcastles
0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

17 Responses to VLOG: Day 2 in Hawai’i!

1. Erin Gustafson 18/10/2016 at 08:33 #

Hawaii! It’s a dream isn’t it? Haven’t been to Maui since I was my teen son’s age, but have only fond memories. Most recently we visit the Big Island and Kauai – equally as excellent. Great tips on what to see and where to eat! Cheers from Copenhagen and thank you for linking up to #FarawayFiles – looking forward to what you have to share this week, Erin

2. Mandy 14/10/2016 at 18:39 #

Maui! *squee!* I’m actually currently planning a trip there, so it was fun being able to see and read about it here. Those turtles are so beautiful! And that flamingo! And the water! Your post makes me so excited to be planning my first trip there! 🙂

3. Clare (Suitcases and Sandcastles) 14/10/2016 at 14:36 #

Love those turtles! Hawaii looks fantastic! Your daughters are utterly delightful, Susanna. Thanks so much for linking up with #FarawayFiles

4. Alex 13/10/2016 at 22:02 #

It looks like a great resort to take kids to – yours are definitely enjoying it! Amazing #farawayflies
    Alex recently posted…Turtle Bay, Nottingham. A Caribbean Nosh-Up!My Profile

5. Katy Clarke 13/10/2016 at 18:54 #

I missed out on Hawaii because we moved to the UK instead! Looking forward to visiting there one day as I am obsessed with sea turtles. Congratulations on raising such beautifully articulate children Susanna and I really hope that people heed their sun smart message! Sunscreen even when it is overcast is a must. Thanks so much for joining us on #FarawayFiles

6. Nellie Pom Poms 12/09/2016 at 10:30 #

What a lovely holiday and very sensible sun cream advice! Don’t your girls look like you?!

7. Nellie Pom Poms 12/09/2016 at 10:29 #

What a fabulous holiday. Your girls are so like you.

8. Emma | The Mini Mes and Me 10/09/2016 at 23:39 #

How incredible to see the turtles! What a great day x

9. Trish 10/09/2016 at 14:02 #

Wow your girls are really having fun with the video camera. Great to see how excited they are – holiday looks fab.

10. Jen Walshaw 09/09/2016 at 12:36 #

Oh to see sea turtles in their natural habitat how wonderful. What an amazing vacation you all had

11. Jen Walshaw 09/09/2016 at 12:26 #

Oh how wonderful to see sea turtles in their natural habitat. What a great vacation you all had.

12. Sara-Jayne 08/09/2016 at 22:15 #

I have always wanted to visit Hawai’i – and your video confirms it for me. Those turtles, that beach, the landscape – it truly is paradise.

13. Sonia 08/09/2016 at 09:52 #

Looks amazing! I think I will hand my kids the camera for videos in future 🙂

14. Michelle Twin Mum 07/09/2016 at 21:14 #

When I was in the caribbean we had a tropical rainstorm and like your girls I quite liked swimming in it too and thankfully it all clears up quickly. What an amazing trip. Mich x

15. Cass Bailey 07/09/2016 at 08:20 #

I’d love to visit Hawaii!

Your girls are so great on camera x x

16. Kara 07/09/2016 at 07:19 #

I would love to visit Hawaii. I remember seeing sea turtles when we went to Grand Cayman years ago – a real treat :0)
    Kara recently posted…#Win a Personalised Wood and Leather Luggage Tag from Create Gift LoveMy Profile

17. Ness 06/09/2016 at 12:48 #

My daughter loves sea turtles and even has a necklace with one on. That’s some rainstorm!
    Ness recently posted…Baking and a budgetMy Profile