To help celebrate social media week Kodak has given me a PLAYTOUCH video camera to go to one lucky reader! It's a fab camera that has a SHARE button to automatically tag footage and photos for social media sites like YouTube, Facebook and Flickr! Very trendy!
For a chance to win, all you need to do is leave a comment below by midnight 13 February with the answer to the following question:
What kind of button does the camera have that tags footage to social media sites (**hint — the answer is above in BOLD)
Good luck everyone!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The winner is Polly Bentley! Congrats!
Here's some more info the prize:
- Kodak PLAYTOUCH Video Camera
- Full 1080p HD video and 5 MP HD still pictures
- 7.6 cm (3.0”) capacitive touchscreen LCD
- Share button to tag footage/photos for popular social media sites including YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Kodak Gallery for quick uploading via pop out USB arm
- On-camera editing capability, so you can fine-tune your footage, cut out what you don’t want, or extract still images from video
- Plus many other features including four capture effects, LCD glare shield for shooting in bright conditions, built-in digital image stabilization and smart face tracking technology
- RRP £169.99
Competition Terms & Conditions:
• This Competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Ubisoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
• The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, or delayed. Last date for receipt of entries is 13 February 2011.
• To enter, please leave a comment at this blog that includes the phrase: SHARE
• All entries received by this date will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be chosen randomly.
• The winning entry will receive a Kodak PLAYTOUCH Video Camera.
• The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
• The winners will be notified in writing by 14 February 2011.
• The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
• PROMOTER: Kodak