In case you didn't now, Rabbids are Ubisoft's inhouse mascots and are slightly manic rabbit-like creatures that always seem to get into adventures and mischief. I'm told the game is a really fun party game that can be played by both adults and children.
All you need to do to win is answer this question in the comment section below:
What is the name of the new game?
**Hint, the answer is in the first sentence, in bold.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
• This Competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Ubisoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
• The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, or delayed. Last date for receipt of entries is 3rd December 2010.
• To enter, please leave a comment at this blog that includes the phrase: Rabbids Travel in Time 26 November.
• All entries received by this date will be entered into a prize draw and the winners will be chosen randomly out of a hat.
• The winning entries will receive a subset of the prizes listed above.
• The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
• The winners will be notified in writing by 10th December 2010.
• The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
• PROMOTER: Emanate